We are NDIS registered and have extensive experience working with people living with disability.
Individual consultations and home visits for adults and children are available for a range if nutritional issues and medical problems including:
– Weight management
– Diabetes (Type I, Type II and Gestational diabetes, IGT and insulin resistance)
– Gastrointestinal nutrition, food allergy and intolerance (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, fructose malabsorption, coeliac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticular disease, low FODMAP diet).
– High cholesterol
– High blood pressure
– Nutritional deficiencies
– Fussy eating
– NG, PEG and PEJ feeding
– Seminars and workshop are available on a range of topics e.g. nutrition to support people living with disability, supplementation, intolerance and allergies and diabetes. We can also tailor these presentations to the specific needs of your group and a range of other topics can be covered.
– We have access to a range other health professionals available for tailor-made seminars on your topic of interest- including physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology.
– Development of tailored menu for your needs or for a group home.
– Comprehensive menu analysis using food composition database software.
– Dietetic assessment/interpretation of the menu analysis in a report format including proposed changes and modifications.